Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 14 Picks

JAGUARS (-3.5) over Raiders

Teams from the western time zone playing a 1pm game on the east coast usually have a hard time.

STEELERS (-8.5) over Bengals
Some people seem to think the Bengals can keep this close, but I’m here to tell you that the Bengals stink.

Browns (EVEN) over BILLS
I basically flipped a coin to pick who would win this game.

LIONS (+7) over Packers
Detroit pulled out a cover against the Bears, so I’ll ride them again against a Green Bay team that can’t run.

Falcons (-7-5) over PANTHERS
This game has a 31-10 smack down written all over it.

REDSKINS (+1.5) over Buccaneers
I think Tampa Bay will be pretty bummed out after that loss at home against Atlanta.

Rams (+8.5) over SAINTS
New Orleans hasn’t blown that many teams out. I can see the Rams keeping this one close.

Seahawks (+5) over 49ERS
I would never, ever, EVER, wager real money on this game.

Patriots (-3) over BEARS
Bet on Jay Cutler over Tom Brady? Ya right.

JETS (-5.5) over Dolphins
I have a feeling the Jets will be a very motivated football team.

Broncos (-4) over CARDINALS
If the Cardinals Head Coach doesn’t seem to have confidence in the quarterback he’s starting this weekend, than neither do I.

CHARGERS (-9.5) over Chiefs
If Matt Cassel’s appendix didn’t explode, this would be a very entertaining game.

Eagles (-4) over COWBOYS
I’ve picked against Dallas the last two weeks, and they’ve proven me wrong. Maybe if I had started this blog before the season Wade Phillips would still be employed.

Ravens (-3) over TEXANS
Similar to the Jets (minus the losing 45-3 part), expect to see an angry flock of Ravens on Monday night.

VIKINGS (+3) over Giants

With the Giants being stuck in Kansas City overnight due to a snowstorm, you could make this line 20 points and I would still take Minnesota.



No comments:

Post a Comment