Thursday, May 24, 2012

Inspiring SPAM Messages

            It’s taken me almost 26 years, but I can finally say that I have found my true calling. I need to start writing SPAM messages. After perusing my junk e-mail folder in my Hotmail account I’ve had since high school, I found 3 messages that if were written by me, could’ve been better.
            The first one is supposed to represent a girl from “my past” that is moving back to where I live.

TORI – Hey, WHERE ARE U? Are you getting these?

BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case u dont know who this is its ME TORI.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3 cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was soo confused... anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and take me out so u better be around bebe...we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot
know u better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im 23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there.. do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i did? hmm shud i......????
 ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I NOW.. like i figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play with myself heheh...anyways I hope u dont look down on that and NO THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol..
 ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER...
  i figured u cud always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room... if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move.. also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :(
 I really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...
k babe im out for now... chat ya soon..
kisses xoxo

            I have several issues with that message. One, I’m not attracted to grammatical errors. You can talk about licking balls all day, but if you can’t spell (or for that matter, be too lazy to click “SPELL CHECK”), I’m all set. Two, if I deleted you as one of my Facebook friends, there’s a 100% chance I never want to talk to you again. Third, if you’re unable to access your e-mail on a regular basis, I’m pretty sure chatting on a web cam would be even more impossible. I’ll give that message a C-.
            The next message is the classic “inheritance” message from overseas.

Konate Bedie: No Subject


From: Konate Bedie
ECO BANK BENIN
 
Dear Sir,
 
l am Konate Bedie, I am a banker and account officer to a foreigner who died  in Dec 26, 2003 that shared same surname with you. I am contacting  you to assist retrieve his huge deposit of US$37 Million left in  the bank here in Cotonou Benin before it gets confiscated. l wait to hear from you for more details. Please get in touch with  me as soon as your read this mail.

Best regards,
Konate Bedie

            I love this type of scam message. The poor typing validates the idea that you’re getting contacted by someone in Europe. I like the idea of a nine year gap from when the person died to when you’re getting contacted. I like the idea of sharing the same surname opening the door to you inheriting millions of dollars. I think this form of SPAM message would probably be my bread and butter.
            Finally, we finish with a SPAM message that invokes the patriot in all of us.

Dan Anderson: I need your help


I am captain Daniel Anderson with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, to establishing a new government and the freedom of the people of Afghanistan on war against terrorism, Based on the United States legislative and executive decision that we will start withdrawal from Afghanistan in September 2012.

I found your contact through my search but honestly I don't know you, I need a reliable individual who can assist me. Because of series of killing of United States troops in Afghanistan especially the shot down of US helicopter that killed 30 American soldiers on the 5th of August 2011 and the five American soldiers who were killed by a bomb in Afghanistan on Thursday. After this series of killing I and my colleague decided to share the money we recovered on our raids on terrorist’s camp in Afghanistan. I have now in my possession the sum of $16.2M (Sixteen million two hundred thousand US Dollars) I packaged this money in a box which I deposited with a Red Cross Agents informing them that we are making contact for the real owner of the box and it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for the box.
 
I want to invest the money under your care as soon as I leave Afghanistan for a good business anyway you will advise me on that, since I am not a businessperson. I cannot move this money on my own because of that I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading with such an amount of money so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I believe I can trust you.
 
I am an intelligence officer for that I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.
 
Please if you are interested in the transaction; send me information’s below so that we can go into action. In less than 5days, the money should have been in your position and I will come over for my money. I will give you 30% of the total sum and 70% is for me.
 
A copy of your passport or drivers license …….………….
Your Address…………………………………………………
Your direct telephone….. …………………………………..
 
Why am requesting for a copy of your passport or driver’s license is to prepare a document which I will present to the Red Cross officials as the rightful owner of the box.
 
I wait for urgent response, Reply back on, dananderson1@skymail.mn
 
Regards,
Capt. Daniel Anderson

            It took every ounce of my being to not submit my personal information in the name of fighting terrorism. SPAM operators everywhere listen up. I can write messages just like these. Sign me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment