Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rex Ryan - "So I like feet, what's the big deal?"

Florham Park, NJ (AP) – Rex Ryan has admitted to a small group of reporters that it was in fact him and his wife Michelle in the foot-fetish videos that were unearthed by Deadspin.com. He took time to speak with the few reporters left on the Jets campus on Christmas Eve morning.
            “It’s pretty damn obvious that it is us in those videos,” Ryan said, “Since there was nothing illegal that was done, I feel comfortable enough at this time to talk about it.”
            When asked why his wife posted the videos online while Ryan was the defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens, Ryan said it was so they could network with other people who are fond of feet.
            “Most people don’t have that much affection for feet. I mean, they smell, they get puffy at the end of the day, on paper feet don’t have a lot going for them.”
            According to Ryan, the origins of Ryan’s foot-fetish started when he was a young boy in Toronto. “You may not know it by looking at me now, but I was pretty flexible in my youth. When I was having a bad day, I’d suck on my toes. It was pretty innocent at the time, but it definitely planted the seeds for further exploration.” Ryan laughed while recalling when his fetish was taken to the next level while a junior in high school.
            “I don’t want to go into too much detail, but let’s just say the situation involved a jungle gym, handle bars, chocolate syrup, and the prettiest, size 5 ½ pair of feet I’d ever seen. Man, from that point forward I was hooked.”
            Rex sights his shared foot-fetish with his wife of 23 years as one of the key components of their marriage. “You know, when you share a weird passion like that, it makes it a lot easier to have open lines of communication. Whenever we even think about getting into a fight, we just slip off our shoes, toss the socks in the hamper, and have a good time.”
            Ryan does not believe that his players have lost respect for him. In fact, there has apparently been plenty of good-natured ribbing from them. The highlight was when a collage of every player’s left foot was posted on Ryan’s office door. Ryan denies that he’s ever checked out one of his player’s feet, although he did joke that “from what I’ve heard from guys that were here in ’08, Brett Favre should’ve been texting a picture of his right pinky toe instead of his penis to Sterger.”
           

No comments:

Post a Comment