Monday, October 27, 2014

The End of the Weekend Review

            We’ve been doing the weekend review know for four years, which is kind of hard to believe. Originally, it was a gimmick that would guarantee I would produce content at least once a week. It worked for a while (click here and read how much I typed. Holy cow!), but lately you’re lucky if you get two sentences per topic out of me.
            That’s why we’re here to announce that we are putting the “10 Awesome Things That Happened This Weekend” to bed. This doesn’t mean the blog is ending, as we’ll have more time to devote to more focused pieces. Can you believe we haven’t talked about fantasy sports since July? Or done an Angels of Satan in over a year? That’s a problem.
            To those of you that enjoyed the weekend review, I offer my apologies, but you can look forward to a better No Credentials At All for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment