Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving NFL Picks

Packers (-6.5) over LIONS
Anytime you can get the Packers at anything under seven points, jump on it.

Green Bay 41, Detroit 24
Confidence Score = 16

COWBOYS (-7) over Dolphins
I've been riding the Dolphins for a few weeks now (ever since they almost screwed up a three-team teaser for me), but it's asking a lot for them to go into Dallas on three days rest. Expect Matt Moore to fall back to Earth Thursday afternoon.

Dallas 28, Miami 13
Confidence Score = 8

49ers (+3) over RAVENS
I wish I could have gotten the 49ers at +5 (which is where this game opened), but I'll stick with them for this column. Logically, you could put both teams into a teaser, as this game should be decided by less than seven points.

San Francisco 17, Baltimore 16
Confidence Score = 5


Have a happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment